Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Back in the Rat Race

Two and a half years ago I took the exit ramp off the career highway, when my son was born. Many things have happened since then. Events often beyond my control and my wildest imagination. Motherhood is a glorious blessing, but how nice it would've been if the University of Life had a comprehensive course on what to expect and how to prepare. Sadly, none such exists.
I chronicled many of these experiences in a previous blog. Now I find myself trying to return to a place I knew - a place where I have an occupation other than being a full-time parent. This return trip is proving to also be quite surprising ... and the need to chronicle this weird phase must be fulfilled.

Hence this blog... a humorously tinged account of my experiences...

No comments: