Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Kismet

So today a really weird thing happened. I have been scanning the non-profit section of craigslist for months looking for something interesting. I have also been scanning a local non profit website for open positions as I used to work for their San Diego chapter before the baby arrived. And I loved it. If I could go back there I would in a heartbeat.. In all these months, nothing in my line of work ever showed up. But today, my hands shook as I clicked on a link that said "___ seeks Business Analyst".

I was so excited I had to leave the laptop and walk away to do some deep breaths. Really. So it was only the next day that I could really sit down to put together my application...

What took my breath away was the fact that this organization doesn't usually have a position titled BA... They just recently created this. Sometimes the Universe gives you proof that it has been listening all along.. This was one of them.

No comments: